ESG Data Services
Put your Environmental, Social and Governance data to work to better manage risks and opportunities.
Unlocking your ESG data insights and supplying increased visibility for your team is key to driving your ESG performance. In today’s fast-paced business environment, companies like yours are seeking improved corporate insight, agility, and competitiveness. Data-driven ESG has quickly become a significant factor of differentiation.
We take the lead on restructuring your most mundane tasks so you can focus on the important stuff. Our engineers implement infrastructure to streamline your team’s access and response to increasing demands for this data. Once automated systems are in place, teams can easily gain business intelligence from your own aggregated ESG data.
Service Areas For Your ESG Data Management
ESG Data Collection
- Implement best-in-class software to capture ESG data collection across your operations, departments and regions
- Set up integrations to capture ESG data from disparate systems, ERP, HR, EHS, EMS, SCM and carbon offsetting platforms
ESG Data Delivery
- Easily respond to multiple ratings, reporting frameworks and stakeholders
- Build integrations and API connections to automate information capture and response
ESG Data Monitor
- Implement NLP capabilities to capture & monitor your external unstructured ESG data
- Stay on top of ESG risk with better data sources and mind your brand’s “sustainability reputation”
ESG Data Intelligence
- Go beyond data reporting to put your data to work for you by building a centralized data lake
- Derive greater value from your own data: from dashboards and visualizations; to big data processing, real-time analytics, and machine learning; all to guide better decisions
Our Consultants Bring Deep Expertise from Across Industries
Our ESG Data Services are designed to help your company become a top performer by developing and executing a strategic roadmap. Our data teams bring deep expertise across sustainability leaders and policymakers, from Fortune 500 to academia and the non-profit sector.
Who We Integrate With
By streamlining your data pipeline, you can successfully deliver your ESG data to the organizations that request it. Good.Lab makes it easy to report your ESG data everywhere it needs to go.
ESG frameworks and ratings organizations
- 3BL Media
- Calvert Responsible Index Series
- CDP Climate A List
- CDP Climate Change
- CDP Supplier Climate or Water A List
- CDP Supply Chain
- CDP Water
- CDP Water A List
- CK Capital / Newsweek
- CRD Analytics
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Ethisphere Institute
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency
- Inrate Sustainability Rating
- ISS E&S QualityScore
- ISS Governance QualityScore
- NASDAQ CRD Global Sustainability Index
- S&P Environmental and Socially Responsible Indices
- Sustainable Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Task Force on Climate Disclosure (TCFD)
- UN Global Compact
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- And, More!
Why should I outsource ESG data management?
Most companies do not have the resources to collect, analyze and report on their ESG data.
The data itself can take many different shapes and forms, and your company potentially needs to collect hundreds of datasets from internal and external sources, in different formats.
The quicker you can analyze the data, the quicker your team can course-correct when the need arises. Getting a handle on your ESG data is essential to driving progress. We bring professionals with quantitative expertise in ESG data, to help you decide the best area of impact and how to measure that progress.