Terms & Conditions
BY UTILIZING GOOD.LAB SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. GOOD.LAB SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of Good.Lab’s Services & Solutions. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users and serve as a legal agreement (Agreement) between You and The Good Company Consulting dba Good.Lab™, creator and owner of the ESG Calculator, Website, Consulting Services, and other Solutions.
By accessing or using Good.Lab’s Services & Solutions, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then You may not access Good.Lab’s Services & Solutions.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- AFFILIATE means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- COUNTRY refers to: California, United States
- COMPANY (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to: The Good Company Consulting LLC, dba Good.Lab™
- DEVICE means any device that can access our Solutions & Services such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- SERVICES refers to the Website and Application. Good.Lab will provide the Services in accordance with this Agreement. Good.lab may at its sole discretion modify the features of the Services from time to time without prior notice.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICE means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- WEBSITE refers to Good.Lab, accessible from https://getgoodlab.com; http://goodlab.us
- YOU refer to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Good.Lab’s Services & Solutions and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Good.Lab™ and/or its suppliers, as applicable, retain ownership of all proprietary rights in the Services and in all trade names, trademarks and service marks associated or displayed with the Services. You will not remove, deface, or obscure any of Good.Lab’s or its suppliers’ copyright or trademark notices and/or legends or other proprietary notices on, incorporated therein, or associated with the Services. You may not reverse engineer, reverse compile or otherwise reduce to human readable form any software associated with the Services.
You acknowledge that the Services, or portion thereof may be subject to the export control laws of the United States. You will not export, re-export, divert, transfer, or disclose any portion of the Services or any related technical information or materials, directly or indirectly, in violation of any applicable export law or regulation.
You acknowledge that any use of the Services contrary to this Agreement, or any transfer, sublicensing, copying or disclosure of technical information or materials related to the Services, may cause irreparable injury to Good.Lab™, its affiliates, suppliers and any other party authorized by Good.Lab™ to resell, distribute, or promote the Services (“Resellers”), and under such circumstances Good.Lab™ , its affiliates, suppliers and Resellers will be entitled to equitable relief, without posting bond or other security, including, but not limited to, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief.
Good.Lab™ will retain reports, files, and documents for up to 180 days. Through the use of the system and/or APIs, You may download reports for Your archival purposes.
Limitation Of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GOOD.LAB™ OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF GOOD.LAB™ , ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, GOOD.LAB™ ’S, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND RESELLERS MAXIMUM CUMULATIVE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES (IF ANY) IN THE PREVIOUS 12 MONTHS. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to You.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed in California by California residents. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in and serving California.
- Waiver and Severability. Failure by either party to exercise any of its rights under, or to enforce any provision of, this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or ability to enforce such provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, that provision will be amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- General Provisions. This Agreement embodies the entire understanding and agreement between the parties respecting the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any and all prior understandings and agreements between the parties respecting such subject matter. Good.Lab™ may change the terms of this Agreement at any time by posting modified terms on its website. This Agreement has been prepared in the English Language and such version shall be controlling in all respects and any non-English version of this Agreement is solely for accommodation purposes. All notices or other correspondence to Good.Lab™ under this Agreement must be sent to the address provided in Section 7 above, or other address as provided by Good.Lab™ for such purpose. Any and all rights and remedies of Good.Lab™ upon Your breach or other default under this Agreement will be deemed cumulative and not exclusive of any other right or remedy conferred by this Agreement or by law or equity on Good.Lab™, and the exercise of any one remedy will not preclude the exercise of any other. The captions and headings appearing in this Agreement are for reference only and will not be considered in construing this Agreement.
Although Good.Lab™ can offer free evaluation accounts of Good.Lab™ for a limited or unspecified amount of time, it reserves the rights to end the free accounts with a thirty-day notice via email sent to the email account used to create the free account. Only one free account may be created for each legal entity or person.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: By email: email@example.com